Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

easter pictures...

Here are some scenes from Easter this year.  We dyed eggs because the boys LOVE the tradition of it.  However, they are super sad that I actually eat the eggs their creations.  So I have to eat them when they are not around. 





We had Easter dinner at my sister Patty's house and I was able to get some great shots of the cousins together.  There certainly is a lot of activity and noise when those five boys get together.  Here is some evidence that they do sit still...





As I selected these pictures I realized that Grace wasn't in any of them.  Sister was there both for the egg dying and the Easter dinner however, she is super hard to photograph these days.  This is what she was doing as the boys were dying eggs.


For some reason, she thought climbing over the back of the couch was a good idea.  Every time I would mover her away, she would come right back.  Stubborn girl...

Photobucket

1 comment:

noreen said...

Hi Anne, Happy Easter!!! I can see the love the boy cousins have for each other! Rowdy good times, no doubt :) That's good that Grace keeps herself occupied if she's not eager to jump into boy play! She's looks content with her couch climbing activity.