Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 31, 2012

goodbye may

May has truly flown by this year.  I can't believe that June starts tomorrow and that the kids only have 5 days left till summer vacation.  I really can't wait for school to be over this year.  We have started our summer fun list, basically it is a list of things that the kids and I decide we want to do this summer.  I got the idea here.  I try to be a bit more unstructured during the summer months but we really do need activities in order to ensure a good time for all.  Last year we got to all the items on our list.  I'm going to post our list as soon as it is done.

I was talking to a friend recently who commented that 'Anne doesn't blog anymore'.  It struck me as funny because I still consider myself a blogger but I guess the evidence is against me.  Anyway, I'm planning on blogging a lot more during the summer and using our summer fun list as a guide. 

Since I've hardly posted at all this month, I'm going to post some of my favorite pictures from May.

John had his last game last night and now the playoffs begin on Saturday.  We have been practicing batting, catching, throwing and pitching at home.  I hate pitching to him because he always tells me that I'm doing it wrong.  Anyway, at least I can help him with his form.


Luke may be part Spiderman after all.  He can climb any tree.  It is amazing, he just scampers up even when there is no branches that he can use.



Luke's class had a sweet Mother's Day performance and then brunch for all the moms the week before Mother's Day.  It was so fun.  I'm a sap for all things related to Mother's Day!!  Here is a sweet picture of me and my boy.



John's school had a book week and all the kids were supposed to dress as a vocabulary word one day.  John chose WILD.  We did his hair all crazy and he wore a sign with his word on it. 



Hope everyone had a good month of May.  We are off to another baseball game tonight, which pretty much sums up our May...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gardenia said...

it's a good idea to have a list to check off for summer. I've yet to do it, but see others doing it. love your photos. John has beautiful teeth!!