Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

words and pictures...

Hello!  Is anyone out there?

Well, I took an unintended two month break from this space.  Thank you to everyone who reached out to me and checked on us.  Yes, we are doing well.  No, nothing major happened.  It's just that sometimes life seems heavy and hard and sometimes it's light and  easy.  We recently passed through a season that was heavier than I anticipated, so I decided to take a break and pause this space.  Then I realized that all of the sudden, two months had passed.

I've been trying to figure out how to restart, and decided to just post some pictures of what we have been up to in the past two months and then go forward.  So here's what we've been doing lately...

 Halloween 2015 = C3PO, Navy Seal and Spider-Girl
 Grace's school picture

 RC battles
 Celebrating the season with the Starbucks (RED) cup.  The boys thought the debate was nonsense and yes the weather was nice enough in November to wear shorts.
 Parker and Kenzie guarding the back yard
 Grace and Miss Regina took a selfie at the Veteran's Day Parade
 Family outing at our favorite gardens

I plan on going back to regular blogging now that I've caught you up on the past few months...



Photobucket

No comments: