Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 9, 2014

happy birthday mark...

Mark's birthday was Saturday!  It was awesome because we didn't have any plans (on purpose) and he was off from work.  So I asked him what he wanted to do.  He said 'finish up the yard work.'  I was like whaaat?  I don't think I understood your answer.  He explained that he had had this task on his to do list for a while now and really wanted to get it done.  I said that that was fine as long as he understood, those words would never (never ever) come out of my mouth and my plans for the weekend included eating more meals out than I had to prepare.  He agreed.  After 15 years of marriage, we are on the same page.

Mark doesn't get a lot of face time on the blog but he is the rock of our family.  He is truly an amazing husband and father.  He is a great example to our boys of what a Christian man of integrity looks like and he is Grace's favorite person.  He works very hard at his job and as a business owner, to ensure that our family is well taken care of.  I couldn't ask for a better man to spend my life with and I thank God for him!

Here's a picture of Mark and the kids at one of his favorite local restaurants.


 Happy Birthday Baby!  The best is yet to come...

Photobucket

No comments: