Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 10, 2013

general update...

I'm so far behind in posting, that I couldn't decide if I should just start with what was current or go back and update.  Since this is the only scrapbook I am keeping right now, which is just sad, I decided to go back and do a little update.  I was going to make individual posts of all of the things we have been doing and the kids accomplishments but I thought 'who am I kidding, I'll never get all that done', so here is a summary...

Luke finished school two weeks ago.  He had a Kindergarten graduation ceremony and it was really well done.  We found out that day, that his two best friends are not returning to his school for first grade.  He is one sad boy!  My parents were able to join us for graduation and then we all went out to lunch to celebrate.  It was so fun to be able to spoil my boy like that.  Here are some pictures from graduation...





Luke had a great year in Kindergarten.  He learned a lot, matured and worked really hard.  He had awesome teachers, whom he will miss next year.

John finished 3rd grade a week ago.  John too worked really hard this year and learned a lot both about himself and in his studies.  His last day was a half day and Mark was able to join us for lunch out to celebrate the end of the school year.  We really love eating out in this house!  Here are a few pictures from before we took John to school.


I wanted to get take one of them jumping.  My friend Bri does this with her sisters and I love it.  It is such a fun idea.  However, my boys couldn't do it.  Either John was up and Luke was down, or Luke was up and John was down or they were both down but never both up.  Hmmmm.  I'm not sure why it was so hard but we are going to keep trying for the future.
 
READY...


 SET...


NO WAIT, NOW I'M SET...


GO...


So, we have been on summer break for over a week now.  We have almost finished writing out summer fun list and are eager to get started.  Unfortunately, for the past two weeks I have been fighting something.  Something bad.  I think it may be lyme's disease or something similar.  It has knocked me down and for a few days totally out.  I did see my doctor and am awaiting some test results (which if you know me in real life you know is a HUGE step because I never go to the doctor).  The antibiotics I am on have just now started working and I feel almost back to normal today.  almost.  I am not sure how people live in chronic pain.  Maybe I'm just a baby, but I couldn't do it.  Please God, I hope I don't have to do it. 

Anyway, Grace has a few more days of school this week and then is on a short break before her summer program starts.  We are hoping to start going to the pool this week once sister is done school and it stops raining here.  And I'm hoping to post more here, but then again, I've said that before...

Hope your summer is off to a great start!


Photobucket

No comments: