Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 26, 2012

over the river and through the woods...

We spent our Thanksgiving in West Virginia with Mark's family.  This was my 15th Thanksgiving with his family and each one is different but fun.  John and Luke had an awesome time playing with their cousins and spent the better part of 3 days ignoring us.  Grace was able to wow everyone with her new tricks, like nodding her head and eating a pb&j sandwich. 

It was great to get to see all of Mark's sisters, their husbands, kids and Mark's parents.  We spent Thursday and Friday at his sister Melanie's house eating and watching football.  It was a nice break for me to be able to relax and not have any house work or schedules to keep.






We came home on Saturday and the boys were so happy to be home and see all their toys.  We started decorating for Christmas yesterday, which is one of my favorite things to do.  I just love all the lights and decorations. 

This time of year especially, I'm so thankful for time with family.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  Now I'm off to snag some cyber monday sales...

Photobucket

No comments: