Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 22, 2011

just a glimpse

It was such a nice surprise to log onto facebook today and see this preview of what is to come from our family portrait session last weekend.


I love this picture.  I love that Grace has no shoes on.  We borrowed shoes from a friend of mine that looked so cute with her outfit but she kept kicking them off.  I love that our poses are not perfect.  I love that everyone is looking at the camera.

I love this glimpse of our family.  I can't wait to see the rest...

4 comments:

nora said...

I saw the tag in FB and thought they were so cute - especially the one of you and Grace! So beautiful!

Donna said...

Whoa! That is a gorgeous picture!! Hope we get to see more!

Gardenia said...

lovely!! I have GOT to get this done for my family and keep putting it off! I love the beautiful background too. perhaps a nice Christmas card photo?? show us more when you get them.

Hannah said...

That is really great! I can't wait to see more. (I love that Grace doesn't have shoes on too)