Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 30, 2009

Rebuild, Rebuild, Rebuild

This is my first post on our new family blog. Our old blog www.isabellafamilylife.blogspot.com or 'With God All Things are Possible' was accidentally deleted when I was doing some clean up of old email addresses. I am very sad to see the old blog go, since it was 2 years of our family's lives but I am looking forward to this new blog and keeping updated with my posting.

Grace has continued with her walking skills and is now officially a walker. She walks everywhere and all the time. It is so precious!! She also learned to get up from the ground without pulling up on anything. Which is a huge skill, but something she needed over Thanksgiving to keep up with all the older kids.

I'm going to do a few posts of just pictures to get updated and hopefully will be able to renew my connections with all of my blogger friends :)

1 comment:

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, I would be crushed if this happened to our blog!!! So sad for you!

This one is lovely, too, though!

You are more than welcome to "steal" my Christmas Scrapbook idea! I hope it gives you guys a lot of fun times together.