Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 5, 2014

day 5: rest...

Hello and welcome to my series, 31 days of order.  To read all the posts in this series, go here.



"Come to me all who are burdened 
and I will give you rest..."  Matthew 11:28

I think Jesus said it best, today we should rest.  Spend the day with those you love, doing what you love.  I think taking a break from being on the go and always doing is an important part of finding order and balance.  Pause and reflect on the steps you've taken this week to purge and clear clutter from your space.

On Sundays my family goes to church and then spends the afternoon together.  What we do depends on what season it is, so this week after we worship we'll be rooting for the Eagles.  Enjoy however you spend your Sunday. 

See you tomorrow...

Photobucket

No comments: