Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

on my camera...

Last night I had an awesome night out with the women from our small group.  We ate, talked and laughed and it restored my soul.  I love these women and am so blessed to have them in my life and our family's lives.  It is so fun to have a night out with just women.

After I got home, I sat down to write a blog post.  As I downloaded my pictures for that post, I realized that there were almost 100 pictures on my camera card.  I did not take that many.  Here is a glimpse of what was on my camera...









Evidently, Luke decided to take some pictures with my camera over the weekend.  I love how he had his action figures in specific poses and captured some every day moments from our weekend.  I have a friend who is jealous of Grace's ability to do the downward dog pose so well and hold it for so long. 

I'm going to print some of these out for him and start an album for him.  He is also getting a camera for his birthday this weekend when we have a family party. I'm also going to start putting my camera away in a different spot.  Up higher.  Way up higher so he can't reach it...



Photobucket

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm having such a hard time leaving comments...I'm not sure what is going on with blogger.

Ok I LOVE the fun pictures. Sophia does this but it's with our little flip video camera. It's kind of like Christmas morning when you download them :)