Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

outside fun

I just realized I didn't post these pictures last week because Blogger was down for a bit.  It has been rainy every day here or the forecast calls for rain, so we haven't gotten as much outside play this week.  However, here are some of my favorite pictures from last week;


Ever since the great escape she made, we are constantly yelling 'go get Grace' to whoever is nearest to her.  She just likes to walk away.  In this case, biggest brother John was called upon to corral Grace.  What is so funny about this is that as soon as he got her back to our driveway, she took off again...


One of the neighborhood boys has a 4 wheeler and he drives it around the neighborhood.  Well our boys just love him, he is the nicest boy.  When Luke saw him the other day he asked for a ride.  Luke loves to ride on anything that goes fast.


Then he asked for another ride.  This time he took off his bicycle helmet and sat backwards.  I think he liked riding this way WAY better.


John took this picture of the two of them riding around our cul-de-sac.


And finally, sidewalk chalk is a HUGE favorite at our house still.  The boys will draw for hours.  Recently it has been Luke that will draw non-stop.  John wants to play catch everyday now that he is playing baseball.  Unfortunately, I'm the one that plays catch with him most days so I haven't gotten any pictures.  Here is Luke's most recent drawing.


From top to bottom it is Dark Vader, Black Spiderman (john), Spiderman (luke), Green Goblin, Lucy (from the Narnia Chronicles), Skeleton (from the Clutch Powers lego movie), Darth Maul (Star Wars), Water Guy (a bad guy that fights Spiderman), CPO (or C3PO from Star Wars) and finally R2D2.  As you can tell, there is a LOT going on in Luke's brain :)

4 comments:

nora said...

Oh 4 wheel adventures! Sounds like perfect by fun! Lovely first picture! Enjoy your weekend.

Gardenia said...

yes, i could tell exactly who he had drawn!! :) love the way John has his arm on Grace's shoulder. that ATV is huge!

noreen said...

Hi Anne, you always have the best pictures of your kids! Is Grace agreeable to return when her siblings catch up to her? Or does she enjoy them chasing after her?

How old is your neighborhood boy who's driving that ARV? That looks big even for him yet lots of fun. I can see why your boys love it too.

Mackinac-opoly said...

Anne,

It's been a looong time since I've read your blog. I lost the link & with work last year & then moving this year, I've been out of the loop. I just stumbled upon it while I was looking at someone else's. I'm so glad I found it again! I can't believe Grace is walking!!! I have missed a lot - I'll have to go back & catch up. Praise God! I am so happy to see that! :-)

Blessings,
Beth